Saturday, April 2, 2016

Retro saturdays and street fighter alpha 3

I believe that sfa3 is the pinnacle of the alpha series. Gameplay wise it is similar to most street fighters except you can choose to have 3 level specials or a custom combo gauge via varous -isms. It has a big roster of fighters with my favorites being ken and akuma

The playstation and dreamcast versions have a world tour mode that lets you increase the stats of your fighter. Since this is a street fighter game it's all about the gameplay. It is tight with great feedback and a smooth framerate

I didn't play this much in the arcades but I played a lot of the ps1 port when it was released. It's one of my favorite playstation games that I treasure highly

Street fighter alpha 3 is a game you must play even if you have never played a street fighter game, it's that good.


No comments:

Post a Comment