Friday, August 4, 2017

I am really looking forward to the super nintendo classic

First yes that's what I'm calling it as there already was a super nintendo mini(the 2nd version of the snes) released in late 90's as the n64 was in it's prime. Anyways the snes classic is a tiny version of the super nintendo(the lite version if you will) with games digitally installed on it so you don't need to purchase cartridges and you also avoid a dead battery. It's the best part of technology mixed with my childhood in a small convenient package

I used to own a super nintendo from 1995 to 1997 then again from 2002 to 2010(sold it to buy a wii) so I'm no stranger to one as it is one of my favorite systems(among with the 3ds) so of course I marked out big time when the snes classic was announced. I really hope to get one as supplies will be limited and of course scalpers will be out in full force with their hoarding techniques even though they don't sell any of their products because it's extremely over priced. The snes classic has some of my favorite games such as super mario world and super mario kart and donkey kong country(used to own them) and kirby's superstar and yoishi's island and super mario rpg(owned the last 2) among with star fox and sf 2 turbo. I will have lots of hours of joy especially on retro fridays and saturdays and show my sister what I grew up with. It would be somewhat of a passing of a torch moment

I do wish there was more games such as the other 2 donkey kong country games, the final fight games. more street fighter games, killer instinct, tmnt turtles in time, rival turf, the mortal kombat games, nba jam and zombies ate my neighbors but I am happy with the list and I just hope to get one

No comments:

Post a Comment