Wednesday, August 2, 2017

I have beaten a link between worlds and moved onto star fox 64 3D

A link between worlds was pretty easy but enjoyable and not too tough, you don't need a strategy guide especially if your an experienced zelda player. The last boss can be hard but he's fair and it took me 2 tries to beat him. The game might seem short compared to majora's mask or ocarina of time but it's well worth the money


I moved onto star fox 64 3D which is a remake in 3D of the nintendo 64 classic and also which I have never played or owned. So far i was playing it on normal mode and at times I find it pretty hard but firm and short. I'm already at the last stage and I only played it a handful of times but it's been a good ride so far. The landmaster and the last stage are the hardest ones that I have been cursing to this point but I'll probably finish this game today or tomorrow then I will start paper mario star sticker or mario and luigi paper jam or maybe donkey kong country returns 3D or I'm not sure what other game to play, I'll have to check my 3DS as I have a lot of games on it 

No comments:

Post a Comment