Wednesday, August 16, 2017

I don't want a relationship again ever or to get married

My last relationship ended on december 3rd 2005 and I have been single ever since then. In 2006 I came close to have a gf(s) but I didn't and so I continued being single and the same thing happened in 2007 but by then I knew I would want to stay single the rest of my short life. The closest I would again to having a gf was in 2011 and maybe last year also because my best guy friend said that my so called best friend had a thing for me as she would usually flake out to avoid spending time with me so idk if he's right and I will ask her next time. I have had chances over the years to have a gf(as I pointed out) but I friendzoned some of those girls and instead ended up becoming really good friends(said girl from last year and another one also). I don't have a tindr or whatever kool dating app people use nowadays nor do I have an account on plenty of fish or match.com so I don't try to even get a gf. I mostly keep to myself and live in my own world. I can go days or weeks without texting or calling a person so I have lost friends that way and it also keeps people from getting too close and/or interested in me and ruins friendships

The main reason why I don't want a relationship is that break ups hurt a lot and I don't want to experience it again so I am running away from that and so far it's been 11+ years of said running. Also the last time I got dumped I ended up going to a friend's house who hugged me and I don't have any friends that would do that for me this time around(I have less friends now) over the years I have been extremely attention needy so that would ruin any type of relationship plus I wouldn't have much time for a relationship or to spend time together. I would be over analyzing every thing and complaining about the lack of communication which is ironic coming from me. Being single avoids all that drama and heart break and so far I been doing a good job of staying single

No comments:

Post a Comment