Tuesday, August 22, 2017

My bday went pretty well this year

Usually on my bday I get stood up by my friends and I end up alone and wanting to cry because it's my party and I'll cry if I want to. This year I spent it working and me and my co workers threw me a bday party. There was cake,pizza,soda,candy and people were crying( not me) and presents and hugs being given out. Anyways I got a mmpr mug and skittles and a phone charm koala, some majorette cars, hot wheels star wars x wing and y wing, cookies, a batman cup, a funko joker pop and a selena shirt. I also had a co worker make me cup cakes and she usually doesn't bake cup cakes so it was nice. I like how I have presence and lots of people showed up and were genuinely happy. It's a nice break from the mopping around I would usually do, oh and my mom took me to panera bread in the morning before work and then to kohl's and I got a back to the future 1 shirt. Then she busted out a porto's red velvet cake and gave me a card and we sang happy birthday

This is a far cry from being alone and wondering where my life went

No comments:

Post a Comment