Wednesday, August 2, 2017

I'm going to take a break from posting the retro fridays and saturdays

well at least for a week, I was reading marcia clark's book(yes that marcia) and she got burn out by the trial and overwhelmed and needed a break at times. Well I don't have that huge pressure that she has but I have covered a lot of material in my retro fridays/saturdays/flashback friday/slowdown saturday posts and I been extremely busy lately and haven't been on my laptop lately(mostly weather related) plus I have major writers block and I use my laptop the most to post these as it's more frustrating on a tablet. I will continue to dress 90's related and blast 90's music when I drive/go out on fridays and saturdays but for the writing I will take a break from it

Buutttt I will post more random pictures of 90's things on fridays and saturdays to help my writers block. I won't abandon this blog(I had it since 2014) anytime soon

No comments:

Post a Comment