Friday, August 11, 2017

My work is going to have a 90's day

Mostly because I suggested it on a discussion for upcoming theme days. I'll go all out and wear a gangsta bugs bunny shirt from 1997 or 1994 and zubaz and a fanny pack and my from 1994 hats and a beeper and some pogs. I just need the hornets starter jacket and some fila or LA gear shoes and I'll be a time traveler. There's also a superhero day and I'll wear a tmnt shirt and power rangers shirt on both days of the event and yes I consider them super heroes. Anyways I have made good friends with some of my co workers and I have their backs. I been working on getting rid of the scratches of the hood of my lexus(I use paste wax, high number grit sandpaper, water and scratch remover) and I been selling some things on hws. Oh also my bday is in exactly 9 days(the 20th) and looking back at it, things are a lot better especially compared to last year and and way better compared to 2015. I'm in a good position in life right now and I'm saving up for another lexus and to return to school and a better newer dslr and improve my photography and life skills

No comments:

Post a Comment