Sunday, January 18, 2015

I watch total divas on E!

I watched it when it premiered and stopped watching around season 2 then resumed watching 2 weeks ago. Anyways on to the show. Is it me or is summer rae hardly on the show? she got frequent screen time in season 2 and now she seems to be replaced by paige. Speaking of paige, I love her accent and how she's the "crazy" one out of the girls. Eva marie is still melodramatic about everything and hasn't changed. I saw the newest episode which is split into 3 parts. Eva marie gets surgery because one of her implants is leaking, john cena and nikki have a friendly competition and paige licks nattie in a match. John doesn't take the games seriously and he keeps changing his outfits to change the games. I half expected him to revert to his dr of thugnomics gimmick and rap but sadly he didn't. He made that whole segment with his dancing. I'm not sure how wwe allows total divas to exist. I know it's tv 14 but some of the stuff is from the wwf late 90's era. Like when nattie grabbed paige's boobs and the various f bombs


No comments:

Post a Comment