Wednesday, January 14, 2015

When I'm gone I want people to remember me for....

Yes this does sound morbid and premature but it's not too late to start my legacy. When I'm gone from this earth I want people to remember me for numerous things. Among them my love of the 90's and hot wheels. Also micro machines and my passion for reading. I want to be remembered for my weird sense of humor and being a weird person in general. I always got along well with animals especially doggs. I had a small circle of people I consider good friends but I was loyal to them. I have some articles published in my school's newpaper and this blog and my facebook that people will read into when I'm gone. I have 2 journals that I have been writing in since 2005 so I'm sure someone will find it when I am gone. Then there's my personality that people will miss and my generosity. For some reason whenever someone dies and they get interviewed they always say the same thing about the deceased "oh he was a nice guy who always radiated positivity" when the dead person can be the biggest jerk. Anyways I also want to be remembered for my fashion sense or lack of it and my frequent wearing of baseball hats and converse shoes. Most importantly I want to be remember for the person I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment