Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Just some pondering

As the month of january has gone on I feel like I have a better chance of winning the lottery then getting a job. I have tried and gotten interviews at some fast food places before with no luck. I just feel like my current chances of getting a job are about 10,000 to 2. This post might seem negative but at least I keep on applying at places instead of giving up and going meh "I'll never get a job". On days like this I wonder what I have to do to get a job. Yes that was a rhetorical question but my interview at edible arrangements made me think it. I had a dmv driving record printout and a printout of my references (which put me ahead of other candidates) and did well in the interview and I still got stood up. I'm not sure what I have to do but I do know that someone has to give me a chance

No comments:

Post a Comment