Friday, January 9, 2015

Retro fridays and bubble gum pop from the late 90's to early 00's

The one thing that I associate with 1999 to 2002 is bubble gum pop more specifically, britney spears and christina aguilera. Whenever I would go to sears there was always hit me baby one more time or genie in a bottle playing over the musik. Every thing in the girl section was filled with britney or christina. Then there was the radio, every pop station played them constantly. I hated them back then and now they make me nostalgia for a simpler less angry time. I'll admit I'll watch the video for hit me baby one more time or oops I did it again or genie in a bottle. I really hope christina and britney come out with new albums in the same year so it will be just like in 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment