Sunday, January 4, 2015

The puente hills mall exploded in jobs

In one of my posts from dec, I mention how dead the job listings section was. Well now a whole bunch of companies are hiring and I already applied at journey's shoes and as I was typing this entry I decided to apply at sears and macy's. Things quickly went south from there. Macy's isn't hiring at the puente hills mall according to their website so I'm not sure why it's listed on the mall site. Sears has a simulation of potential job scenarios. This is where things went south quickly. First off you have 5 mins to write down inventory only it's actually 7 mins in real time. Customers react strongly to the proper response "I'm sorry your order is not ready yet, I'll go check in the back to see if it is in stock". Idk about you but as a customer, I don't run to sears in a hurry and expect my order to be ready in 3 seconds. If I was I would be calm if a clerk told me they were checking on it. I finished it but I probably failed it because of how asinine the questions and responses are. It does frustrate me that I spent all that time for nothing, I'll go to the 99 cents store tomorrow 

No comments:

Post a Comment