Friday, January 2, 2015

Retro fridays and tony hawk's proskater 1

Otherwise known as THPS1. I got this game in 2000 when it was fairly new and for cheap. At the time I was mad because it controlled different then thrasher skate and destroy. One day my good friend gave me a tip about how to land and that blew the game wide open for me. I became an expert and the game was a lot more fun. I forever associate it with my friend's bday party and playing horse. My favorite songs on the game were police truck by the dead kennedys and superman by goldfinger. I have vivid memories of how much time I spent on the first level and trying to get a 1 million point combo. Sometimes I still bust out THPS1 and play it on my ps2 and pretend it's 2000 while here I am growing older all the time


No comments:

Post a Comment