Monday, March 7, 2016

A quick update on me

My grandpa had a wake in nebraska last week(it's where he lived since 2000) then his body including the casket and all was taken on an airplane and flown to mexico. He wanted to feed the whole small town with a party so that was this past weekend. Next up is a small gathering and prayer tomorrow.

The past week has been extremely stressful for different reasons. Virgin mobile phones at walmart require you to activate it at the store under the plans walmart wants not the normal virgin ones. My dad had a virgin mobile plan so he tried to transfer a new phone to it but nope because of walmart.

He got a cricket samsung galaxy which I activated pretty easily but there was a small hicup that my dad didn't buy a top up card. The truck needed a new battery and there was more problems with it that are now fixed but at the time it wasn't funny how things kept going wrong.

There was other issues too with brake pads but that is also fixed. Things are now turning up better this week and my dad leaves for mexico on thursday morning so I will be home alone because I will pick up my family from the airport

No comments:

Post a Comment