Sunday, March 27, 2016

So I got the job

2016 is a big year of changes for me and this is a good one. My interview yesterday went well and I got the job and I'll start next week(it's sunday today)

The last conversation I had with my grandpa was back in january, he mentioned he was proud of my now ex job and I should save money to buy a small car. He also said I should get a woman(yes he said woman) and to take care of my sister. Lastly he said to keep trying and not give up easily as things will get better

Looks like he was right and I'll continue my goal from january to buy either a early 00's ford focus or early 90's ford taurus or I can save more money and get a mustang from the late 90's to early 00's

I consider myself extremely lucky to have this job after all the job hunting I did the past couple of years

Anyways I will show up ready to start and confident

No comments:

Post a Comment