Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The people vs oj part 6

The 6th episode focuses on marcia clark's decent into madness. Ok it's not that exaggerated but she does start to crack down from the pressure. I was close to going to sleep before 10pm therefore I was half awake for the 1st 30 mins and I don't take notes so my mind's memory is what I'm using.

I'm not sure how it happened but marcia clark and chris darden start slow dancing to ease the stress. Oh I do remember mark fuhrman's testimony. The meat of this episode takes place in the courthouse so the robert's and jonnie don't say much among with oj.

I believe that rosa lopez testified first and she quickly melted down. Well not quite but the tide turned toward marcia because of the complete destruction of rosa. She was only going to be in court 1 day because of her travel plans that she has not made and has no reason to leave.

Mark fuhrman is up next the following day(we see a scene where the dream team is drinking at a bar and F. Baily comes up with a great plan) and is quickly put on the spot but F. Baily. He brings up the N word and asks Mr. Fuhrman if he has ever used that word against blacks.

He keeps the pressure on until well I don't remember what happened but there was another recess(there's about 2 or 3 of them in this episode) oh and marcia cuts her hair short in this episode. She didn't have the curls until the middle of the trial but in the show she already has them.

Therefore she just got shorter hair while making it even curlier.  The episode ends with marcia going back to her office and crying while chris comforts her while she states she's not used to being a public figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment