Thursday, March 17, 2016

It's back to job hunting for me

Ok first off I did not quit my job. The rent went up and my boss/owner of the company decided to move the store to an office that's closer to me.

The move was supposed to take a week but it looks like the company folded or my friend is right and the owner is testing out the new location before comitting to it.

I can't afford to be jobless so I been searching on cl with no luck. So today I tried the job section of the puente hills mall site. I quickly came up with a game plan.

I'll apply online at subway and wetzel's pretezels and call tomorrow for the trendy gift store (it only says to call and ask for a certain person). I'll also apply at ross and toys r us(as a last resort)

Back in jan I did not expect to be job hunting again in march but here I am. It seems like fate tempted me and laughed at me

I have to update my resume and print out copies of it too which is more fate laughing at me

No comments:

Post a Comment