Saturday, November 5, 2016

Retro saturdays and animaniacs the game

Animaniacs like it's name suggests, is a video game based on the hit 90's show and it was released for the super nintendo,sega genesis and gameboy but this post will focus on the snes version as that is my most nostaglic version. I got it brand new(still shrink wrapped) for christmas one year from my adopted grandma and I was extremely happy because new snes games were far and few for me back then. Yes it was a bargin bin game so she got it cheap but I didn't care because I liked the tv show and by little kid logic the game was just as good as the tv show. I was in awe at the things a new snes game came with such as the manual and a pamplet for fox kids and a card thing to subscribe to nintendo power magazine and a little plastic cover for the bottom of the snes game

I couldn't wait to go home and play it but first there was the manner of christmas cookies and hot chocolate which I also miss. Also I remember wearing my favorite jacket and things were just magical at those times, When I finally got home the intro has the theme song for the tv show and I was just :D and then I realized how things aren't always what they seem, yes this is a medicore game and at times extremely hard but I still got some joy out of it

I'll never forget that christmas where I got animaniacs the game


No comments:

Post a Comment