Wednesday, November 2, 2016

I had strong deja vu this halloween and last year's halloween

Ok let me start off with halloween 2015 which was last year's halloween. I went to the puente hills mall on a whim and took pictures that I should have posted here but I didn't. I had a good time even if I didn't find any good hot wheels at toys r us. I got a phone call about 5 mins after I got home(around 2 or 3pm) from kohl's for an interview that is close to my house. This year in 2016 on halloween I went to get my hair cut then went home and got a call not from kohl's but for burlington at the puente hills mall. Funny how that works right? anyways I went to the interview and it was a group interview and it went well and I got a call back and an email that I had to fill out information and agree to a background check so this post is also an update on me

Hopefully I'll be employed by burlington soon

No comments:

Post a Comment