Friday, April 21, 2017

Retro fridays and kirby's superstar

Kirby's superstar is a game I hold in high regard even though I never owned it as a child and I only rented it twice but the game made a strong impact on me. The first time I went to see big bear(because of the snow) I rented kss at hollywood video then spent that evening and the next day playing as much as I could, The music from the great adventure game has stayed stuck in my head all these years. I would rent it again just one more time as it was too expensive too buy and ironically a sealed copy is worth the same as it cost back then new

Kirby's superstar is a kirby platforming game butttt it is made up of smaller shorter games and includes some mini games such as karate chopping and a race. Each game has a different premise and it starts off easy then they get harder. I would get the later DS port and I still have that version. If your interested, both versions are pretty similar but the ds version(kirby superstar ultra) is cheaper and easier to find. Both are great classic games that hold up well even if you never played a kirby game


No comments:

Post a Comment