Saturday, April 29, 2017

Retro saturdays and squeezit juice

This one will be short and maybe not sweet as there isn't much to squeezit. It was a juice that came in a funky plastic bottle by which I mean the bottle had figures on them that I assumed they were the lost souls of kids. Each one had different facial expressions and had molded hands to make it extra kreepy for kids like me. The juice itself was very similar to kool aid so it made you hyper if you drank 1 or 2 or 3 or go crazy and chugged the whole 6 pack like some young alcoholic in the making. I would get these with a pack of skittles and feel like a big man(or kid) and thought I was sooo cool. I'm not sure what happened to this juice but I do know that there is something somewhat similar still being made. The 99 cents store has something called mondo juice that tastes the same but it doesn't have the kool guys on the bottles


No comments:

Post a Comment