Friday, April 7, 2017

Retro fridays and pepsi commercials

By pepsi commercials I mostly mean the ones with a little girl with curly hair and other ones that had britney spears in them. Anyways I'll start with the ones with a little girl. Usually it was a girl that was at a soda shop or "bar" and she asks for and gets a can of pepsi. She has a deep manly voice with customers and a little girl voice with the owner then it goes into the bap bap bap bap bop jingle that's used in the britney spears ones

The pepsi commercials with britney spears commercials came later in the 90's towards the end of it and they had a memorable run at least for me. Ir was usually britney dancing to the beat of the pepsi song and sometimes singing it too(the one I most remember) and that was that. I'm not sure why they have stayed stuck in my mind but pepsi did something right

Here's the link to the britney spears pepsi commercial

No comments:

Post a Comment