Wednesday, May 17, 2017

I have finally got a car to myself

If you go back to my posts last year or even 2015, you will know that I don't own a car of my own. The closest to it would be my dad driving an f150 that's registered to me and my mom(so I don't drive it very much if at all) but I been saving $$ so I can get my own car. I haven't mentioned it much but I do have a wide variety of cars that I like and I had a big selection of cars to pick from. For example I e-kicked the tires on a 1996 volvo 960, a 1993 400E, a 1992 lexus ls400, a 1997 ford explorer, a 2001 mustang, a 1993 bmw 323i, a 1996 lexus es300 and many others I'm forgetting and/or don't want to turn this into a long essay. I obsessed with searching on offerup,CL and ebay autos the past 2-3 weeks and today I finally made a purchase

Of course I didn't buy it on a whim as I was watching the ad for a week and I contacted them at the right time. Anyways I got a 2000 Lexus ES300 today for a good price. I have a car that will be mine first and I would have to lend to my parents when I'm not driving it(that didn't make much sense, they would get it 2nd or 3rd after me is what I'm saying) I will post pictures tomorrow as I will go to the dmv in the morning to pay the expired tags and registration but I'm happy with my choice and now onto save my money for things in life like school or a better camera and move on with my photography

No comments:

Post a Comment