Saturday, May 13, 2017

Retro saturdays and super street fighter 2

When I first played super street fighter 2 I was wondering where this game came from and I was blown away. I thought it was simply a recolor version of sf2 but then I saw there was new characters and levels and colors and moves. Sure it may have been an expansion pack but it was nice and sf2 having new characters is never a bad thing. There isn't much to say about this game as it didn't have much time in the sun as super street fighter 2 turbo(introduced akuma and super moves) came out not long after and changed the game then there was the marvel fighting games

I never owned it on the snes or genesis and my few times playing it were at the arcade but I always destroyed people with fei long or ken and his flaming dragon punch. Now I feel like playing this on my wii


No comments:

Post a Comment