Saturday, May 20, 2017

Retro saturdays and metroid

Metroid was a game that I didn't play until after I already owned my snes. I would play it a lot at my neighbor's house before and sometimes after school as he had a nes and other cool nes games like smb/duck hunt and metroid and the simpsons bart vs the space mutuants. Anyways he would tell me where the secrets were like going left in the 1st room to get the morph ball. I was almost willing to trade my snes and games for his nes but I didn't. That's how good metroid was to me as a kid. I wouldn't own the game until I got metroid fusion and a gamecube as it is an unlockable when you beat the game but you need the gamecube to gba cable and I think you also need metroid prime. Yeah it was complicated but then metroid zero mission came out for the gba(remake) and I own that and it's one of my  most treasured games


No comments:

Post a Comment