Saturday, May 20, 2017

Retro saturdays and cruis'n world

Cruis'n usa may have been the original but I like cruis'n world a lot more, mostly because of the turbo boosts you can do any time(quickly double tap the accelerator) or the stunts. If you do a turbo boost before you pass someone you will get points and do a flip over them. Oh it's also possible to drive on the 2 left or right wheels like some sort of vin diesel pre fast/furious. The levels like it's name suggest, take place all over the world and even on the moon but my favorite levels are mexico and australia and china. I would spent a lot of quarters playing this game at the arcade and I did own it eventually on the n64 which had a redonklous amount of hidden cars to unlock

Now I feel like playing it on my wii(I have it on the home menu) for old times sake


No comments:

Post a Comment