Thursday, September 7, 2017

I ordered photos from cvs back on august 15th

I decided to make a physical portfolio of my pictures since I have the money now(a far cry from 2015 or even last year) so cvs had a 100 prints for $9.99 offer that I couldn't pass up. I ordered 100 prints then clicked the option to have them shipped to a local cvs store where I would pick them up when they would arrive. The next day they were printed out and shipped to california so things are so far so good. Well the UPS decided to transfer them to a post office that's somewhat close to where I work and that's where it started. That post office(15421 Gale Ave, City of Industry, CA 91715) has had it since then with no progress on the tracking. I have contacted cvs about it and now I kinda want to take this usps to small claims court

No comments:

Post a Comment