Saturday, September 9, 2017

Retro saturdays and the lost world jurassic park watches

These watches were only sold at burger king after the the lost world:jurassic park movie hit theaters or on video. At the time I pretty much only went to bk so it worked out well for me. Anyways there was 3 watches that were made to cash in on the movie, I believe they were $2.99 or $3.49 or maybe more with any purchase that was $5 or more or a kids meal purchase. I used to own the raptor's eye one as I thought it was so cool, I also had the one with the oil in it that made the little vinyl dinosaur float around and the one with the little plastic dinosaur. I was so cool for a week at school then they lost there luster and my dad put them in a milk crate that got ruined when it rained hard one day

They are a nice piece of nostalgia that I hope to reacquire

No comments:

Post a Comment