Saturday, September 16, 2017

Retro saturdays and 101 dalmatian toys at mcdonalds

It seems like at least twice a year every year, there was 101 dalmatian toys at mcdonalds. I'm not sure if every time there was a batch there was 101 toys or if they was say 30 and it felt like a lot because of the variety. I would always get around 3 or 4 from that limited run and wonder how someone can get all 101 then forget about the toy. The movie was released in the early or mid 90's on vhs but that didn't stop mcds from releasing the toys whenever they felt like it. If you ever go to a swap meet or yard sale and wonder why you see a lot of dalmatian happy meal toys, well there are a lot of them in existence

I still have like 6 from my childhood that I accidentally kept but I wont forget the memories of hoping I get pongo or perdita as a toy


No comments:

Post a Comment