Thursday, June 11, 2015

car windows are smaller nowadays

I noticed that car windows are getting smaller, it's almost like the auto industry is playing a joke on the public. Regardless of vehicle type, small swoosh windows are standard fare. I saw a modern 4 door jeep wrangler parked next to a 1998 ford explorer then I was amazed how big the windows are on a explorer. I'm not sure how people can drive a modern car with a small mail slot for a rear view. Cars are way to claustrophobic nowadays although I can see why there is more door and less window. Just how safe can a driver be with limited visibilityand thick C pillars. You could barely see behind you, but it's ok just as long as your car is safe. Below is a picture of a 2013 and 2003 nissan maxima. You could see how small the windows are in the 2013 version


No comments:

Post a Comment