Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Just some things I been up to lately

I been acquiring my music back because I have a new micro sd card on the way, that takes me a lot of time because I am some sort of weirdo hipster(ok I'm not) but it's still time consuming. I tried CL and it was deader then wimp lo in kung pow so I tried indeed which didn't turn up much better. I only applied at 1 place after all that searching(barista at a PIH hospital) but rather then letting job hunting get me down I moved onto more productive things. I been editing some pictures I took at santa monica pier, below is a huge collage I made from 8 pictures so it will take awhile to load but it has great detail, You can zoom in and see a lady eating ice cream and random people mulling about. I also edited a picture of a lime green rockstar can and made it blue then blurred the background and made it b&w. I blurred the mountains in the pic from the pier and made the skyline an unnatural color. I made a collage of the LA Zoo sign from 4 pictures then edited it more. Each picture is pretty big so make sure your computer can handle it





No comments:

Post a Comment