Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Job hunting always gives me a sense of dread

and a knot in my stomach. By job hunting I mean online not in person but that might apply too. I tried the gigs section of CL(I search photoshop) and that came up with nothing but feeling of dread and hopelessness. So I tried linkedin because I usually get emails saying companies in my area are hiring. It's usually writing positions where you need a B.A. and like 5 years of experience so I don't look much into them. However thanks to linkedin I did apply at a goodwill that's close to me and a different chipotle. I'll try food 4 less later on because they showed up on linkedin.

I can also try snagajob but it seems like the job market slowed down a lot the past 2 weeks and I'm feeling it. I have to stay positive and not get too down in order to stay productive. Anyways I get a knot or dread because I always feel way under qualified when I go job searching then I see someone that got hired and I think "how did they get hired when they can't even do something simple". I just want to get hired already and put this job hunting behind me, it's extremely stressful when you been doing it as long as I have which is also a downer if you think about it



 

No comments:

Post a Comment