Sunday, June 14, 2015

RIP to my 32gb micro sd card

I spent a lot of time the past 3 days trying various programs to try to get it to work with no results so it has come to this. My sd card is going to my junk drawer or I will list it on ebay as broken. It gave all it had and no it's not physically broken or damaged. Here's some nerd talk for you(yes I am a full fledged nerd), the sd card wouldn't format in FAT or NTFS or at all. It was stuck as a RAW 31 MB card but I could'nt put any files on it because it needed to be formatted but I couldn't format it.

I had a retro saturday post(well 2 of them) in rough draft form but now I'll wait till next week to type them up because it is now sunday and they don't feel very retro. The good thing is that I only had music and tales from the crypt comics and car magazines that I can all easily acquire again

No comments:

Post a Comment