Wednesday, June 10, 2015

I went to santa monica pier yesterday

for the first time since I was very little. The whole time I was getting major deja vu from gta san andreas. I realized how accurate the game captured the spirit of the pier. I should mention that yesterday was extremely humid especially for southern california. I think it was in the 70 percent range, someone from the midwest is probably saying "pffft that's nothing" well the majority of houses/apartments in california don't have central air or heating. Anyways I enjoyed taking lots of pictures of the ocean and I even went far out into the pier. I was over the water even though that would have scared me a few years ago. It was a great time except for the traffic on the way home on the 10 freeway. I'll post more pics as I edit them but in this picture I didn't ask the lady to pose for me. She just happened to look in my direction(I was at the pier about 70 feet away) and I took a picture at a great time. I didn't even notice her until I was checking out my shots and yes this picture is photoshoped just check out the skyline's unnaturally pink color


No comments:

Post a Comment