Tuesday, June 30, 2015

My chipotle interview went pretty good

By interview I mean group interview, I helped calm the nerves of a small group of girls because I told them I'm a veteran of these and it would be a group interview not a one on one. The worst part is that there is a recent humidity heatwave and it took place outside. Luckily there was strong winds but to give you an idea, it was 87 degrees with about 65 to 70% humidity. For california that is a lot because well humidity is a rare occurrence, so much so that a lot of houses here are built without central air. Only mansions and some mcmansions and condos have central air. Luckily I got a window ac unit back in 2008/09 and it was the best purchase I made.

Anyways I got off subject but as ways I hope I get an email back (they said it would be within 48 hours) for a 2nd interview then I can nail that interview too.

No comments:

Post a Comment