Sunday, June 7, 2015

I have been on a caffiene bing the past 2 days

Ok late friday night I drank a lemonade rockstar. That doesn't sound so bad except I was already wired like a 5 year old. Ironically when i drink an energy drink at night I get sleepy. Ok in the morning I had a coffee with mexican sweet bread(yum yum) then went to dunkin donuts for breakfast where I had the iced tea and a coffee(not decaf). Last night I had a arizona energy tea, those yellow ones that promote natural energy. Well it worked great. This morning I went to mcdonalds and had 3 cups of decaf coffee. Ironically I am a lot more focused when I am drinking caffeine on a frequent basis. I accomplished a lot of stuff today I been meaning to do like find my tablet stylus and organize under my bed and take some pictures of my hot wheels back log


No comments:

Post a Comment