Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I got rejected from chiptole and I'm selling another tablet and/or micro sd card

I checked my email earlier and surprise! I got one from chipotle unfortunately this one was the standard "we thank you for your time no job etc etc". So I am not sure what to do, I will most likely apply at smart and final this week and scope out CL and indeed. Oh I should mention that CL doesn't let me search on my phone because apparently the layout changed for mobile and there is a huge home button over the search bar.

Ok now that I got that off my chest, I am selling a pink 16gb asus memopad 172v tablet for $30. Why so cheap? well it has some scuffs on the back and I don't have the charger for it. I use my droid charger to keep the battery charged. If your interested you can comment or email me at christian.elpai@gmail.com. I am also selling a 32gb samsung micro sd card for $12. It is formatted and ready to use

No comments:

Post a Comment