Saturday, July 25, 2015

A quick update on places I applied at

This is a long shot but I took a chance anyways and applied at mom365 as a newborn photographer aka those random people that show up with a camera when your baby is born. It's a long shot because I don't have retail experience which is what they are asking for but I do have photography experience especially when it comes to babies. I was going to take pictures of my sister after she was born but I was too busy rushing to the hospital to see her. Anyways I have documented all of her life throughout my camera so I have more experience taking pictures of babies then someone that walks in from sears or jcpenny's and is thurst into action with a DSLR they don't know how to use.

I also applied at a panera bread and burlington coat factory and another starbucks. Burlington has a personality survey that is split into 2 parts, one asks you "what would you do if' questions while the other one is "have you ever broken the law" questions. It took me around 30 mins to finish the application. As aways I hope I get a call back. In the meantime I am restoring my music library onto my newer 32gb micro sd card and I'm looking for cheap notepads

No comments:

Post a Comment