Wednesday, July 29, 2015

My minecraft pe town part 1

I got minecraft pe back in march but my droid 2 couldn't screenshot because it's on android froyo I think. Thanks to my galaxy tab 3 lite I am able to screen shot so I am giving everyone a tour of my town, some parts are still under construction so these are the things I am "done" with. Part 2 will be coming soon

Here is my 1st house I made and my 2nd house which is underwater and connected by tunnel

Let's take a closer look, you can see my tree house and sandcastle and trapdoor entrance

My not so treehouse

My outdoor hot tub which probably needs a lot of cleaning and is a nesting ground for racoons

Originally I had this as a boat dock but tried to drain it with no success and is going to be a tunnel

Another hot tub that leads to the ocean

 Front door of my humble abode

2 trap doors that lead to my basement/secret hiding area

Sandcastle

Windows in my underground and underwater base

The white area has a deep pool

My house is bigger then it looks

 What's inside the white building? just a pool





Yes my treehouse has windows

A small hallway

To the left room
 Which gives me great visibility in case I play survival mode





 I have a skylight and cobwebs


 Another entrance to my house and modern chic all windows

Those stairs lead to an underground area

 Flowers and a view of the pool





The left leads me to an underground stream that empties into a small lake and a waterfall with a cow






Underground chicken coop

Where the double trap door leads to

Small pool with beach towels

 Mushrooms and cake


I like to sleep near the water


A small waterfall that leads to a halloween area

No comments:

Post a Comment