Friday, July 24, 2015

Retro fridays and twisted metal 1

I have somewhat brief but fond memories of twisted metal 1
I purchased it form funcoland(RIP) about a month or 2 after I got my playstation, for the low low price of $10 because I saw my cousin playing twisted metal 2 and 1 was cheaper. Ok it wasn't a completely mind blowing experience and I did think the monster truck had square wheels but that's besides the point. I spent many hours just driving around blasting other cars. I always freaked out when I fought against minion no matter how many times I battled him because I would usually fall down off a tall building at least once.

Twisted metal 1 helped give the playstation the "edgy" attitude and make it "cool" to play the system and it also inspired similar games like vigilante 8

No comments:

Post a Comment