Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I'm going to bring fanny packs back into style

by style I mean so cheesy it's cool and by fanny pack I mean those bright neon colored ones from the early 90's.I want a loud green or red one for no particular reason, although I do want a fanny pack because of how handy it is. It's a big hassle to carry 2 phones and a wallet and glasses and mints. With a fanny pack I could carry all that plus my 2nd wallet(I pretty much use it to hold change or a sandwich bag of change) or I could carry my canon digital camera in it and batteries.

I wouldn't care what anyone would think of me, a neon green fanny people would be retro cool(especially with a kelly from saved by the bell shirt) and practical. I'm not sure why they went away with the 90's

Look how awesomely 90'stastic it looks, JUST LOOK AT IT, the pack just screams 90's




No comments:

Post a Comment