Monday, July 6, 2015

Feel like I hit a wall again so I'm starting to doubt myself

Not a physical wall but it does seem like I did. Yesterday I was checking out puente hills mall jobs (they have a little section) when the jobs I really wanted to apply require you to turn in a resume. The only one that doesn't is toys r us and a few other ones that I'm forgetting. I mentally planned out what i would wear and where I would eat etc etc except I didn't realize that I only have one paper copy of my resume. Normally this wouldn't be a problem but my printer only has black ink.

This means black comes out as a greyish shade, so I need to either go to the library (which opens at noon or wait till wednesday when it opens at 10am) or go to office depot to print out more copies of my resume. Sounds good right? well by the time I actually get them printed out and show up in person, the positions will be most likely filled. I should have already have multiple paper copies of my resume so I learned a little lesson but I do feel it's my fault. The last time I checked snagajob it was pretty slow same with CL and indeed was drying up. I'm not sure what to do now but I do know I need a job ASAP and it's stressing me out a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment