Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I love songs about breakups

I just spent about 30 minutes watching the video for my happy ending by avril lavigne. It makes me want to get into a relationship just to listen to the songs about breakups. My favorites are my immortal by evanescence, fall back down by rancid, beat your heart out by the distillers, mushy love song by tsunami bomb, going under by evanescence, upstarts & broken hearts by dropkick murphy's, story of my life by social distortion. There's other's I'm forgetting but those are my go to songs. There's just something about feeling so heartbroken that the feeling can't be replicated. My last relationship ended years ago and I haven't had a girlfriend since than or come close. If I were  to somehow get a gf & then get dumped, I would buy a lot of ice cream & watch romantic comedies like scott pilgrim (it's about love & it's a comedy) & I would take long walks while pondering what I did wrong. I make a breakup sound almost fun but they are full of pain & heartache. That is exactly why I don't want a relationship but then again I am willing to be in a relationship if I had a job and met the right lady.


No comments:

Post a Comment