Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Just some things I been doing

or life progress(or lack of it) if you want to see it that way. I applied at ralph's(kroger) a few mins ago and I have spent the past 3 or 4 days applying at:  Jersey Mike's(weekend crew member), Starbucks, Kohl's and another store I am forgetting. The interesting thing is that all these stores are in the same shopping center.

I purchased a samsung galaxy tab 3 lite on ebay last week which I originally intended to sell it then buy a nexus 7 with the profit but I had a change of heart like copper and old blue(fox and the hound). This tablet has grown on me just like a puppy, I can't say no to it. The screen and the general design are sexy and sleek while the tablet also isn't a battery guzzler. I can run GTA San Andreas on it but I'll get it later after I finish up some note taking( I have a lot to "write down)

I like the voice typing as it makes it feel like a bigger thinner version of a talkboy and makes me feel like harriet the spy while the default wallpaper of a coffee is yum yum. The power up and power off time is incredibly fast which is something I can use as I usually get bouts of inspiration to write. Power isn't an issue as I have downloaded real racing 3 and asphalt 8. What I use most is snapseed which is a photo editor that helps me reduce my giant backlog of photos to edit(400+). I also love the default note taking app.

I will get a haircut sometime this week because while my hair isn't long enough to make a pony tail I still want it cut before it looks shaggy. Also I want it cut because I plan on hanging out with my friend and will also apply at big lots and go to breakfast or lunch with him so I want to look stylish for big lots. Speaking of big lots, they have journals for 20 cents I believe so I will buy 2 or 4 of them while the sale is on.

With my galaxy tab 3 lite, I posses 3 yes 3 tablets. 2 of them are the same just in different colors and my friend already said he would buy one. So what I am going to do? I will continue to search the gigs section of CL for a photographer or photoediting gig which I am now able to do once again on my phone thanks to CL cleaning up the site's code. I will watch the new terminator movie among with trainwreck and MI 5 when it comes out. I will upload my edited pictures onto my flickr account, I will keep going to goodwill and I will keep applying at places and keep up with retro fridays and saturdays.

I just realized this is 465 words( not including this paragraph) and it doesn't even seem like it


No comments:

Post a Comment