Sunday, July 12, 2015

I finally got to see jurassic world

I am a huge fan of the JP movies ever since I could remember so obviously I wanted to see JW. Well on friday I got that chance and I was not let down. The movie had little easter eggs about the 1st 3 movies including: the guy wearing the JP shirt he got on ebay(I got mine for $2.50), the 1992 jeep, the banner near the jeep is the same one from the end of the 1st movie, the nightvision googles from the explorer, the statue of john hammond, the trex is the same one from the 1st movie, the Irex hatches in a similar manner to the raptor in the 1st movie, the spinosarus skeleton, the music is similar too. There's more but that's all I remember off the top of my head

Anyways this isn't a review so uhhhh.....random thoughts, owen is a cool tough guy aka a badass. He's like tom cruise in the MI movies but taller and buffer. I wish the jurassic world theme park was real because I would love to take pictures while in the tree log, yep just watching the trex much on breakfast. The mosasaur was amazing especially it's tremendous size. Yes I would be in the crowd with a water proof camera just snapping away while ol' mos chomps away at jaws(it was a great white shark he was eating). The part after the bite where the seats drop to give you an underwater view is nifty.

Is it me or did the aviary have a ridiculous number of pteranondons? There was probably about 100 or more that were attacking the people(no spoilers since it's in the commercial). Also that island is huge, just the panning shots from the monorail gave me a feeling of open vastness

Yes the movie is worth watching regardless of how many jurassic park movies you seen

No comments:

Post a Comment