Saturday, December 17, 2016

Retro saturdays and overalls with one strap on

As lame as they probably seem now, back in the 90's it was extremely cool and trendy to wear overalls but you would get 10+ cool points if you only wear one strap similar to how high school kids think it's cool to one strap a back pack.Every boy and maybe girls too, all wore at least one pair of overalls in the 90's, it was required to be a kid or adult in the 90's. I know I did when I was very little and I had a hard time getting them off when it came time to go to the bathroom

There isn't much to say about this fad or the overalls, it was cool for a time period to wear overalls and even cooler to wear them one strap. I am thinking of getting some overalls again and try to bring that style back, if not then I'll be extremely 90's and will look like a time traveler


No comments:

Post a Comment