Saturday, December 24, 2016

Retro saturdays and tara reid

Ah tara reid, I'm a still a fan of her but for a period of time in the early 00's she was THE girl for a lot of guys. With her long flowing blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, she was good looking and had a killer stare. She was also in a lot of tv comedies and tabloids so you couldn't get away from her even if you tried. I most remember her from well I haven't seen any of the teen comedy films she was in and so I only know her from her appearance in official playstation magazine

I of course remember her infamous nipple slip after she got implants and that's all she wrote for her. She seemed to vanish then recently returned in the sharknado videos with her killer eyes. I can't be the only one that thought she was cute in 2001


No comments:

Post a Comment