Friday, June 2, 2017

Retro fridays and oreo o's ceral

Remember that episode of the simpsons where bart eats that ceral that has a jagged circular metal looking thing as a "prize"? that's similar to how it was like eating oreo o's ceral. Ok that's an exaggeration but it is quite close. Oreo O's like it's name suggests, is cereal that was released in the mid to late 90's and possibly the early 00's, it was small, circular shapped O's similar to cheerios but black and white. They tasted like dust and mouth pain, something about the texture made it really hard to chew even when it was getting soggy

If you have eaten captain crunch cereal it was like that but worse, I sure did like being a sucker for mouth punishment. Maybe it was the cool design on the box that drew me to oreo O's, but I would get it fairly often. Sometimes I would switch to cookie crisp or frosted cheerios or to golden grams so I could give my mouth a break. Something about that box makes me miss the oreo cereal and I wish it would come back 


No comments:

Post a Comment