Friday, June 2, 2017

Retro fridays and water toys

If you lived through any part of the 90's then you will remember these water toys. I don't know the exact name for them but just by seeing a picture, most people will know what I'm talking about. Anyways I owned a couple of the "ring toss" kind where you would press buttons that blasts the water pressure and you would try to get some small rings on a stick. I also had one that served as a goopy hourglass. The inside was filled with water and some sort of dyed cooking oil that would give the effect of a blob. Yes they were simple toys but when it's all you had, you used your imagination for hours(ok not quite) but it felt like hours on a long slow day. I don't have any of my water toys anymore so I will get some from yard sales for the nostalgia


No comments:

Post a Comment