Saturday, June 10, 2017

Retro saturdays and hungry hungry hippos

"they're hungry hungry hippos" that's what I most remember about this childhood toy. The little jingle in the commercial was and still is, extremely catchy. Anyways, hungry hungry hippos is a simple game, it's 4 hippos in a circle that gobble up little balls. There's no electronics or score keeping, just open and close. Your supposed to be timed and have someone keep score but it's fun just to go crazy and try to eat as many balls as you can

My mom might have gotten it from a yard sale or a neighbor might have thrown it out and she might have cleaned it up and gave it to me. I wish I could time travel to that exact moment to know as I am getting some deja vu but it's not good enough. I would play 1 player growing up and yes it did get lonely and tiresome but I had to make due, I don't know how my childhood hhp game vanished but I didn't have it for long and I miss it


No comments:

Post a Comment